Coronavirus Update: Coronavirus cases are increasing worldwide. Italy and Iran are currently the most affected by Corona. At the same time, the number of corona positive patients is continuously increasing in all countries including India, America, and Pakistan. The number of Covid-19 positive patients in India increased to 147.
Another case came to light in Pune, Maharashtra on Wednesday morning. In this way, 18 patients have been found positive in Pune so far. At the same time, the number of corona positive patients has increased to 42 across Maharashtra.
Read, Covid-19 Cases Live Updates:
– The number of coronavirus patients has increased. As of Wednesday morning, 147 cases have been reported across the country so far.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare: Total number of confirmed #COVID19 cases in India rises to 147 – comprising 122 Indian nationals and 25 foreign nationals (as on 18.03.2020 at 09:00 AM) pic.twitter.com/Lzw64idp5F
— ANI (@ANI) March 18, 2020
– Karnataka assembly was sanitized due to coronavirus.
– Another patient was found to be corona positive in Pune, Maharashtra. The man traveled to France and the Netherlands.
– BJP MP and former Union Minister Suresh Prabhu have kept himself in isolation for the next 14 days. He recently returned from Saudi Arabia. His corona report came negative.
– Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that his country cannot shut down cities on a large scale like western countries to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
– In Chhattisgarh, samples of 82 people suspected of Coronavirus have been tested. Coronavirus infection has not been confirmed in any individual.
Mustakim is our resident guy with a degree in English Literature, he LOVES to write about Entertainment and loves to explore the latest world Technology News around the Globe. It’s always interesting to read what he posts. Mustakim keeps things very, very interesting indeed. He also writes for another Entertainment website on the Internet.