Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar is a big name in international cricket. He has been very active on social media since he retired from cricket. He keeps his opinion on cricketers from all over the world, cricket matches and issues related to the country and the world.
The Coronavirus has brought all sports activities to a standstill and all players are in their homes. Everyone hopes that this bad time will end soon and everything will be normal as before, but in such a situation Shoaib Akhtar feels that it is difficult to get cricket for the next year.
Coronavirus continues to wreak havoc all over the world. In such a situation, Shoaib Akhtar has said that there is no possibility of cricket happening at least one year after the coronavirus epidemic. On the Border-Gavaskar Trophy to be held between Australia and India, he said, “Despite the defeat to New Zealand, India is a very strong team.” India will give tough competition to Australia, but this time also India will have to prove itself.
He also said that this series is difficult to be held on time. Akhtar said, “I don’t think there is a possibility of any series happening right now.” I guess there will be no cricket for the next year. Even the ICC T20 World Cup will not be held.”
Let us know that the number of infected with the global epidemic coronavirus (COVID-19) has exceeded 2 million. According to a report by the Johns Hopkins University of America, so far 20.2 million people have been infected with Coronavirus worldwide and 1.20 lakh people have died. At the same time, 4.49 lakh people have recovered from this. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared it a global pandemic on March 11 last month.
I am an average guy who believes hard work makes everything possible. I completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering and can’t find my destiny on that. Music and Writing are the only things which make me happy and satisfied.